In addition to long-term depth-oriented psychotherapy, I also offer one-time or short-term therapeutic interventions such as:
- Active Imagination and Journey Work
- Realization Process and Subtle Self Work (Somatic Processing)
- Meditation Instruction (Multidisciplinary Approach)
- Jungian-Informed Dream Interpretation
- Premarital Consultation (3 - 6 sessions)
- Clinical Case Consultation and Supervision
- Executive and Business Consultation
- Conscious Parenting Consultation
- Emotional Eating Consultation / Coaching
- Private and Semi-Private Yoga Instruction for Emotional Well-Being.
The therapeutic work I offer in my practice is best suited for persons who would consider themselves relatively high-functioning. Depth-oriented therapy is not appropriate for people dealing with current substance abuse, disordered eating, suicidal urges, and/or reckless, dangerous, or harmful behavior of any kind. I do not accept any insurance plans, but I will provide financial receipts upon request that may be submitted to insurance providers who offer out-of-network reimbursement. I also offer a free 15-minute phone consultation prior to setting up an initial appointment.
Our office has a 48-hour cancellation policy for non-emergencies, and you will be charged the full 50-minute session fee for missed appointments and late cancellations.
Psychotherapy Rate: My fee for 50 minute sessions is $150.00, but I am open to discussing reduced rates dependent on a person's financial circumstances.